Pcod home remedy

Report(24.6.15).I have regular periods..does it indicate i am cured from this?is there any home remedy for same? Like any dietary or any lifestyle changes. Is taking medicines the only solution? I had consulted a Dr. For this but stopped medication midway since i felt it would hv bad long term effects on my body.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pcod home remedy

Dr. Ashwini S Bangalore | Obstetrician
Pcod is a genetic condition which gets aggravated by sedentary lifestyle and weight gain.The effects of pcod may include irregular menstrual cycles (indicating anovulation), excessive body hair and in the long run you may be prone for diabetes. Simplest solution for it is to avoid weight gain or to loose weight if you are obese . You need to be regularly screened for diabetes. If you don't get your periods in one and a half to two months you have to take tablets to get periods . Otherwise long run you may have problems.