Pcod hairfall
I have pcod problem but my doc did not prescribe hormonal pills as i have regular period but i have severe hairfall that i am getting cry after combing my hair i have black pigmentation spots on face chest back what should i do? And i am getting yeast infection once in every month please help?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to get yourself checked out by a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  He will be able to help you further after examining you. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.