PCOD And Infertility
My periods are irregular and I have PCOD from last 8 years I trying to concieve from last 2 years. I had undergon laproscopy but yet not succeed

Dr. Shweta Goswami
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Noida
You Need good Ovarian stimulation With medicines and injections assuming all other tests are normal. Keep exercising especially abdominal exercises and lose weight.
Dr. Ashwini S
Infertility Specialist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
First thing is you need to reduce weight if you are obese. If you have not conceived even after laparoscopy and weight reduction you will require medications either oral drugs or injections to help you ovulate. I hope your tubes are patent and your husband's semen analysis is normal.