Patchy Hair
Hi, I am experiencing patchy hair fall and my side locks has been completely gone bald. Even I had this problems with my eye brows as well. Please suggest me some ointments or any other procedure, as it is quite embarrassing situation for me.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! You seem to have alopecia areata You can get your hair back. Show a Dermatologist. Hope this helps.
Dr. Ajaya Kashyap
Thanks for your query. You need to visit a dermatologist for proper treatment. your probable diagnosis is alopecia areata which is totally curable and you can get your hair back.