Patches on head,on chest, lil bit in ear
Hello Doctors, I am having red skin patches on head like spots, one big circle patch on chest , and lil bit in ears. What can be reason, I take bath daily. I am student.please advise. Thank you in advance. Regards

Don't worry...you are suffering from sebo psoriasis causing this... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Hi Could be sebopsoriasis. More clear and focused photograph are required to confirm it.
consult a dermatologist with photographs and detail history.
avoid using hair oil
U seem to have psoriasis,need to know symptoms in detail for confirmation of diagnosis.pls consult a dermatologist.