Patches on Head and Beard
Hi Doctor, I recently saw 2 patches on my head and beard and I am worried about it. Is this a dangerous one or curable? What is the cure for this? Please suggest.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi greetings - you mean patches of baldness? this patchy bladness may be due to alopecia areata. Please see a dermatologist near you at the earliest so that necessary treatment like intra lesional injections/lotions can be initiated. This is an auto immune condition and may require treatment for a few months. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bengaluru