Patches baldness
I'm suffering from hair fall in form of patches with dandruff... I'm using kevon hair lotion for dandruff. And it's effective.  But hairfall still present.... what should i do... i have used almost all kind of shampoo or conditioner...my scalp is visible now. And i moved from jaipur to bangalore a year ago.. plz help

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi There are many causes of hair loss in patches. Need to evaluated throughly before starting treatment Only shampoos will mot give any hair growth. Purpose of shampoo is to clense your scalp Better consult a dermatologist n start the treatment