Passing of motion
My father is not able to feel for passing motions , he is passing motions in his undergarments and this is happening 3-4 times a day , suggest the doctor who can diagnose the problem
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern for your father. since how long is this been happening? you need to consult a MD consultant physician in person for this and he will suggest you if any further evaluation is required from any other specialist doctor. this could also be a neurologic issue. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?