Pase(yellow fluid)
Person have yellow fluid in her ears ....it is very frequent in evening....docter is asking operation ...is there any other treatment for this apart from operation
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore
Get a ear microscopy done by another doctor . I mean take a second opinion also. If the other doctor also feels the same, then go ahead.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?