Paruresis cure
How to cure paruresis? Is there any treatment for it? Plz recomend something for this and plz help me out

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Since when do you have this kind of phobia? We need to take detailed history and counselling also needs to be done. Kindly consult a psychiatrist in person so that he can analyze you and counsell you. He might even give you some medicines if he feels the needs. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Balaji clinic, Bangalore.
Dr. Kavita Sagarkar
Psychiatrist 21 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, yes Paruresis is a treatable condition. It requires patience. The most common treatment is  gradual exposure to your fears till you feel comfortable. Along with this Cognitive Behaviour therapy is done. This involves changing your negative perceptions about your fears by challenging them logically and can include Cognitive metacoding ( linking the fear with non threatening things). In therapy, the doctor may also try and find out the incident that may have led to this fear and help you handle it. Do not lose hope, please visit a Psychiatrist who specialises in  counseling as early as possible. Hope this helps, All the Best!