Partial sweating

I have a problem regarding excessive sweating only on left side of my face & right leg & on my waist, rest of the body doesn't sweat. Facing this from one & half year.. pls give me some suggestion , where should I consult..
views-icons 145 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This is a rare presentation and can be seen in few diseases. You can consult a dermatologist with experience in treating such disease. The primary objective is to identify the underlying situation and then plan the treatment. You can refer to this link for some information though the language may be very technical. Let me know if you need any help.;year=2016;volume=61;issue=3;spage=348;epage=348;aulast=Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?