Paralysis stroke
Dear doc, my grandpa is 72 years old. Today morning he suffered partial paralysis stroke in the right half of his body. I want to know the best possible cure for it and also where can we get it done?

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hey, there are different reasons for stroke like hemmoragic stroke , ischemic stroke , embolism treatment depends on the cause , this is early intervention . Following emergency treatment, stroke care focuses on helping you regain your strength, recover as much function as possible and return to independent living. The impact of your stroke depends on the area of the brain involved and the amount of tissue damaged