Paralysis(stoke)
Hey hi, can someone please suggest me for the best treatment for my mom . She's get paralysis last 8 month But she's walk with support.

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Physiotherapy will help u for proper movement and help to gain endurance of muscle
Dr. Meenakshi Shishodia
Neuro Physiotherapist 5 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Keep on doing full ROM and strengthening exercises.. Best way to keep her involve in her activities of daily living and visit to a neuro-physiotherapist for its best cure and also incorporate d treatment with occupational therapy if it seems to b needed.
Dr. Deepak Dhole
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
best treatment is to regain all bodily functions back and walk without support ...independent in all her daily activities with help of exercises of body parts legs and hands exercises........show her to an occupational therapist ......nearby you. ....only best treatment for paralysis they can provide u take care ... bye