Panic & Anxiety
I was very active while having sex with my wife but before three months i failed to perform continuously 3 to 4 times and since then i am keep thinking on the same continuously through out the day even when i m at my job which makes me feel panic or nervous at the time when my asks to have sex. I start thinking that i will not be able to perform and actually i can't perform then. I am continuously feeling ashamed on me so i cant sleep well even.have tried so many meditation techniques but no solution till time. Plz help me come out of this.

consult a sexologist immediately .

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+179
Chat with a sexologist
Hi first thing to understand is that it happens to every one so no big deal just u need to have confidence on ur self. In routine life u should start doing functional exercise to increase ur stamina, eat healthy food , hydrate ur self properly n have good sleep. Still if u find its not helping out then consult sexologist personally.