cardiologist-icon

Palpatation

Experiencing palpitation and anxiety also numbness in hand and leg sometimes.did holters test and ecg nothing came up .my doc gave me beta blockers. Want to know what is wrong with me and i dont want to take meds.do i need to take em whole life?? Any other test do i need to do? Is my heart not healthy???plz help

Doctor Answers (1) on Palpatation

Dr. Shilpa Dane Gaba Pune | Cardiologist
Oh dear your heart is absolutely Normal what u require is Good and Healthy Lifestyle pattern. Nothing is wrong with you.. For a person to be disease free there are just 3 things that have to be Normal:- 1) Blood Circulation has to be good, 2) your Intestines have to be clean and Healthy, 3) Your Brain has to be in the right place.. If there is imbalance between these, one may experience what you are undergoing through. Visit our Clinic for further assistance and a wonderful experience of being Normal again.