Pale yellow stool
I passed pale yellow stool with a mild pain in lower abdomen and i felt very unusual. I wear tight pants everyday and today i tried to control my urine for more than a hour. I had undergone appendicectomy before two years. Will there be any complications?

Hello...... See the color of stool is imparted by pigment called stercobolin and urobilin... Appendicectomy two years back wouldn't affect you now.... Color of stool may not be that important if you don't have any other symptoms... Don't wear pant too tight..... ....

Pale yellow discharge during pregnancy