Pains in leg
Please help me sir my right leg lower part called panjaa has very pain last few day without any problem it's create big problem for me roaming here and were please sir suggest me good treatment

hello there. the problem here appears to be your weight, your leg is not able to handle the weight of your body, therefore there is stress on the joints of your lower limbs. take a painkiller and start working out. take a dietician's help and try to lose weight. consult a orthopedician if still persists regards