Painful wound over ankle

Recently about 10 days back I met with a road accident where I got deep scrape on top of my right ankle & knee, followed by some amount of swelling around the ankle area, which is reduced by almost 80% now. Though all my wounds are in process of healing, since two days I am feeling terrible pain over the ankle wound if I start walking immediately after lying down position. The pain will reduce drastically after trying to walk for about 2-3 minutes, after which I can walk without noticing much pain. Kindly help me to know what is causing this problem.

Doctor Answers (1) on Painful wound over ankle

Dr. Naziya Shaikh Pune | Physiotherapist
As per your complain and previous history I am suspecting that you are suffering from heel spurs. Heel spurs under the sole of the foot associated with inflammation of the plantar fascia, plantar heel spurs   cause localized pain and tenderness made worse when stepping down on the heel.
According to your condition you should take physiotherapy consultation you should go for paraffin wax bath, ultrasound therapy for heel it will help you to relive the pain. Use soft heel cushion or use soft soul sleepers. it will help you.