Painful boils in buttock cheeks
I'm having painful boils in my buttocks cheek that comes back again and again.Is there any medicine for treating it soon.please help.

Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and treatment
Hi Furuncles are caused by bacterial infection. They are treated with antibiotics.
consult a dermatologist with photographs for confirming the diagnosis and more details.
Don't worry...you are suffering from bacterial infection causing this boils... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.