Painandburningsensationinchest&foodpipe
From the past few days after a small amount of exercise my esophagus starts burning. It doesn’t go away after drinking water (cold) and my chest starts hurting. After that whatever I eat I Vomit. The itchiness and jalan doesn’t go away. Pls help.

Looks like acid reflux. Avoid large meals, oily and spicy food, coffee, tea, aerated drinks, alcohol. Avoid bending forwards, or exercise involving activities such as crunches or lifting weight. Take an antacid. If symptoms persist you may need an endoscopy.
Consult a gastroenterologist