Pain while urinating
My wife having pain while urinating and symptoms like vaginal infection. She having this problem when we intercourse after long time gap. Please give solution.
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Obstetrician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

You have to go for urine routine check up at the time of pain . If it shows infection, go for urine culture and sensitivity and get treated as per report. Also both of you take treatment at same time for repeated vaginal infection and improve your immunity.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.