Pain under my chin
Whenever i touch the part under my chin i feel something is floating. It is present in the left and right side under the chin. Only when  i touch the left side I'm having pain. What kind of symptom is this?
64 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai
General Surgeon 26 yrs exp Chennai
Dear Friend, From the symptoms you have described it looks like a infection and inflammation of salivary glands. I sugggest you see a surgeon at the earliest. Usually salivary gland infections can be treated with antibiotics and it is very unlikely that you will need anything more than that. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.