Pain,stiffness in my back
One week ago a mussels stiffness and pain in lower back portion,don't move my body sometimes mainly after wake up and its continue. And also feel my thigh and cuff mussels may tired.Then a x-ray report state that lordotic carveture is partially lost may be due to mussel spasm.what is its remedy?please rply..

Dr. Arunabha Das
General Physician 4 yrs exp Darjeeling
You should consult any orthopaedician urgently. Lordosis of spinal curvature looses due to ankylosing spondylitis or stiff muscle spasm. Take tab Zerodol-Th 8mg 1tab once daily after food for 10days. Take antacids once daily before food for 10days. If spinal curvature is not attained,than consult urgently with orthopaedician. M.R.I Screening of whole spine s.o.s.