Pain pain pain

Hi i m hving pain in left side of lever . smtyms it doesn't pain and another time suddenly it pains and Even right side also pain badly sometimes cz pf tht my back is paining . and i m burping alot wet burp. Like stucked in my throat. And i checked my sugar its 150 so i hope ders no chance of diabetes cz i m doing pee alot mayb 4 5 tyms a day or i hope ders no kidney prob

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain pain pain

Dr. Gyaneshwar Ghaziabad | General Physician
This may be due to gas in hepatic flexure & splenic flexure of intestine sometimes trapped in a loop of intestine below liver (hepatic) & spleen, expanding & stretching intestinal wall causing strong contractions in intestine to expel the gas. This is sometimes very painful. Gas is due to- 1. Indigestion 2. Food habits take minimum protein & refined carbohydrates sugar etc. to avoid fermentation. 3. physical activity walking, jogging & other exercise will reduce gas 4. Proper time of sleep for at least 7-8 hrs. Take food atleast 1-2 hrs before sleeping. 5. Reduce any kind of stress to keep fit.