Pain or burning sensation on penis
My penis head(pink part of top) is giving me a burning ensation and i can see a white sticky thing coming on it

You have not sent pictures.You will have to be examined  to find out what is your problem. It could be either balanitis or Uti or due to smegma. Consult a sexologist or a dermatologist.
Hi don't worry There r a few possibilities need evaluation come online share pic on private chat will guide u online chat option through practo
share pic with me
Hello, hope u r doing well in life. The problm what u hav specified could b bcz smegma formation or balanits or it could b urinary tract infection. The problem has to be asessed,examined and evaluated properly then only medication or treatment can b prescribed. It would b better if u can share the pic and few more details. U can consult an andrologist or a sexolgist for the same. Hope this helps!! All the best !!
Wash it and keep it clean with normal luke warm water, don’t use soap or any antispetic lotion to clean it.