Pain occasional

I have occasional bouts of mild pain at my Lowe back n side. Was earlier (2mo ago) diagnosed with 3.5mm renal calculi when i was at Gulbarga city n was advised to drink lots of fluids.. any urologist I can get in contact with? Any USG center?
views-icons 14 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain occasional

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...there are many diagnostic centers in bangalore like kanva. You can get your ultrasound there. There are many urologists practising all over bangalore. You can try the medical colleges like ramiah, kims, bmc or any private hospitals. As the doctor has told you earlier, drink plenty of fluids. Sometimes this will only help flush the kidney stone.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?