Pain near right of upper pelvis
Few days back I had consulted gastroenterologist for this issue he had told that maybe the pain due to large intestine inflammation he gave medicine for 3 days and it was fine after 3 days in the evening I has grape juice in 5 min I got stomach pain next day morning I got liquid loose motion so I had ginger water later I had Greek yoghurt night I had one garlic clove thought it will kill any harmful bacteria or fungus next day the motion was semi solid not totally liquid again I had yoghurt but again the pain started in the same area near upper right of pelvis should I need to consult doctor again or use the same medication please tell me asap

Hi, right side of abdominal discomfort generally happens due to problem in liver/ gall stone or gastritis and rarely due to infection in right part of colon .Other causes of lower right pain abdomen are appendicitis and right uretric stone colic. Kindly get a ultrasound of abdomen to rule out liver and biliary cause. Take light food for few days. Get a ultrasound of abdomen to rule out the above mentioned causes. Feel free to ask any further quary related to your problem. Regards.
You can visit me personally by booking an appointment through Practo , will help you out
Consult a Gastroenterologist