Pain n rght side of stmch

My wife is having pain in right side of stomach since yesterday morning. Last time she had her monthly date on 12 Oct. She had cesarian in Feb 16 and our daughter is now 8 month old and she feeds her. My wife is not very healthy and she suffers from headache, backaches and pain in legs etc. After massaging she feels good. Now my concern is that she is having pain in her right side of stomach and that could be because of increase in size of appendix...this is what I found on internet. What could be the reason for her pain..is it that her date is coming or she is weak or she might have lifted something heavy or is it because of feeding ??? Kindly help

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain n rght side of stmch

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
biliary causes of right upper quadrant pain include cholecystitis, cholelithiasis, and cholangitis; colonic causes are colitis or diverticulitis; and hepatic causes are abscess, hepatitis, or mass. Pulmonary causes are pneumonia or embolus, and renal causes are nephrolithiasis or pyelonephritis...I would suggest you to consult nearest surgeon for clinical examination they will guide you further.