Pain inside vagina

Had sex with myh mate without any precautions last Thursday.
Was my first time.
After 3to4 day that vagina's area got infected, nd having pain also inside the vagina.

Please help me out why is this happening,is it a sign of pregnancy or what.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain inside vagina

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Gynecologist
As it is Ur 1st intercourse pain is normal. U have to empty Ur urinary bladder before sex and clean the area and vagina after sex with water to prevent infection. Missed periods is a sign of pregnancy
Thank you for your question.
Unprotected intercourse exposes you to sexually transmitted infections because you have no knowledge of the sexual history of the person you have sex with. Vaginal infection is only one of the infections you can contract apart from a whole host of other serious infections that have no symptoms at all. You need to see your gynaecologist or a doctor specialising in skin and DVD as soon as you can to get treated correctly. You also need to ask for advice on correct use of condoms and additional contraception for prevention of unwanted pregnancy.
Best wishes