Pain in while erection

Mam i am having pain in my penis while erection and i tried many medicines in homeo and allopathy but it is not reducing can you suggest me a way

Doctor Answers (4) on Pain in while erection

You should consult an Ayurvedic physician please, because detail history & Nadiparikashan is required for that.
Consult Ayurvedic physician
Dr. Rakesh Sapra Delhi | Ayurveda
Regards. I do not know the role of Doxi as Dr Kumar has suggested for the management of this case. I want to ask from the patient, since how long he is facing the problem and whether he is married. The pain on erection might be due to thinning of semen due to over indulgence in sex. Thanks
Dr. A.Kumar Mumbai | Sexologist
For penis pain : Take Chandraprabha bati, 2 morning & 2 evening for 1 month. Cap. Doxi 1,  one morning & one evening for 10 days.   Avoid non-veg, chilly & spicy food.  Take plenty of water.  If you dont get relief within 7 days, go for Urine Routine Test & Sonography of KUB.
Definitely we have better solution for your problem in Ayurveda but u need to consult once n give detailed history for better management.