Pain in vagina
Sir,I got married 4 years back. I have unbearable pain in vagina during intercourse. I tried many medicines but there was no use. I didnt get pregnency due to this problem.What shall I do?

hormonal imbalance  Use flower medicine willow, sweet chess nut Try aswhini muthirai, yoni muthirai for balancing..
hormonal imbalances, primarily a decline in estrogen levels. Counter this naturally by eating more phytoestrogens - plant compounds that act like estrogen in the human body. Phytoestrogens are found in soymilk, tofu, nuts, and seeds. This may help reduce vaginal pain
Olive oil and coconut oil are natural moisturizers due to their nurturing and hydrating vitamin E content. Apply these topically to the vagina for instant relief. Water-based lubricants  The vagina is able to self-clean after sexual intercourse and menstruation, and harsh washing habits are likely to upset these functions. This can exacerbate vaginal dryness and pain. Prevent this by using a gentle non-abrasive washcloth and lukewarm water when you wash your genital area. wear comfortable underwear Clingy styles of underwear and underwear made of synthetic materials, such as lace, are likely to rub against the vagina and exacerbate pain. These types of underwear also restrict air access to the vagina, which is only likely to intensify vaginal dryness. Opt for underwear made from breathable fabrics, such as cotton. consult sexologist...
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Just get yourself checked out by a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Without examining you, very little can be done about your condition. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.