Pain in upper Chest
I have a moderate pain between my right shoulder and chest. It looks like either my blood vessels are blocked or dislocated. How can i treat this at home?
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Lohith
General Physician 15 yrs exp Bangalore
It is unlikely dislocation if you can move your arm. It could be muscular pain or Pluritis. Please consult physician, meanwhile you can take Anti inflammatory medicines for pain.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?