Pain in upper back

My crp level is high and I have pain in back .doctors suggest me saaz ds.but it was not working.ehat should I do?
views-icons 54 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Bappaditya Sarkar
Orthopedic Surgeon 15 yrs exp Kolkata
1st of all do an X - ray of your back and consult an Orthopaedic Surgeon. Have you started taking Saaz?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?