Pain in Upper Abdomen

I was having dull pain in the left upper abdomen and also had mild swelling on the left part of the abdomen. It was found i had h pyroli infection. I had went through the medication for h pyroli bacteria. Hp-pac. After 14 day dosage felt better for few days. But the swelling did not go. I am having similar pains again. Not sure if something related to my diet. I have breath test scheduled for later to make sure the bacteria is totally removed.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in Upper Abdomen

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
I would suggest you to be in a regular fallow up with your treating doctors they will guide you...try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can...Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty... avoid coffee,tea etc... Avoid stress,consider calming activities, such as meditation, yoga etc...sleep with head raised position and have dinner at least 2 hours before sleep..discuss the issue with your treating doctors they will do the needful.