Pain in tooth

I was having temporary filling in my two of my teeth. But now that temporary filling is coming out. And one of the teeth is paining alot.

Doctor Answers (6) on Pain in tooth

Dr. Sanjay Shah Mumbai | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
The reason temporary fillings are called temporary is because they are just that..  Usually u should get them filled within a couple of days.  U may be having a root canal infection.  Plz take proper x-rays and do the required treatment.  God bless. 
Hi.. visit a dentist ASAP. Your tooth needs root canal treatment. Regards
Hello Dear, Temporary filling is recommended for a short period of time only like one week or so. better get those filling changed to permanent filling or crown. If you have pain in any tooth, get an x ray done and take proper treatment. Regards, Dr Vishal Jain Vitaldent India Faridabad
Dr. Akanksha S.D Bangalore | Oral Medicine and Radiology
Visit a dentist asap ,have an xray done followed by proper treatment planning- most likely it would be root canal treatment followed by crown placement.
You have to visit a dentist who will take an xray and tell you the treatment plan accordingly...may be the teeth which is paining if nerve is involved will require a rootcanal..take Care
Need to meet a dentist. When you know it's temporary need to get it fixed. It is not clear from your side, first of all why did you get a temporary filling done. How old is t he filling. Your past condition is not described. Kindly meet a dentist and get the needful