Pain in throat

I had an issue of high acidity for last couple of weeks during which i used to feel some blockage in throat for which doctor suggested Pan D and Rantac 150. The acidity issue got resolved however I now feel some pain in the throat since last 3 days. I feel there is something stuck in my throat. No issues while eating or drinking. Just when it is idle or if i gulp saliva. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in throat

Dr. Sandhya Patil Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Do you feel any phelgm tricking at the back of nose into your throat, if so than there must be phlegm tricking from the sinuses into your throat causing pain and feeling of something stuck in the throat. Do steam inhalation twice a day for a week will help in clearing the phelgm and warm water gargling for throat irritation. Continue the acidity medications tab pan d for 2 weeks. Can take aceclo para tab twice a day after food for pain 3 days. Tab levo 500 mg twice a day for 5 days antibiotics if there is phelgm your spitting out. If still no improvement get a laryngoscopy done further evaluation. Take care