Pain in the limbs
My age is 24 years. I have a pain in my left leg which starts after 5 minutes of walking or standing. When I sit down the pain almost disappears, but it increases exponentially while walking or standing. The pain starts from my back side waist and in extreme cases the whole of my leg starts paining due to which I have to take rest immediately. This pain is with me since 4-5 months. Please let me know what could be the reason and is there any way I could cure this thing. Thanks,

Hi dere,your symptoms are typically goin in favour or neurological or vascular claudication.  Its need to be investigated,  dunt avoid or hesitate to show to some ortho, neuro, or general surgeon.
get an MRI SCAN OF UR SPINE AND DOPPLER OF BOTH LOWER LIMBS,  your diagnosis will be clear.
seek expert advice at earliest.

Phantom limb pain treatment