Pain in the left leg

Left hip joint pain radiating down to the feet,uneasiness in the left leg,has to sleep on the left side.what is my problem??

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain in the left leg

Dr. Bhavneet Singh Amritsar | Pain Management Specialist
There r many reason /causes of pain ...first of all ,clinical examination for evaluation is required for further treatment. ..consult pain physician
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern and feeling.... There are many causes for leg pain including Achilles tendinitis, varicose veins, deep vain thrombosis They're more likely to happen if you're inactive for long periods, like on a long flight or car ride. You're also at risk if you're overweight, or you smoke, or take certain medications....This can happen when the arteries in your legs become damaged and hardened....some other causes are herniated discs,sciatica, stenosis of spinal canal etc...I would suggest you to consult nearest physician for clinical examination if needed they will only refer you to concerned specialists.