Pain in the hand

I am having pain in my right hand while moving and lifting something. For this I have been taking Rheumartho gold tablets of Baidyanath twice daily one each since one month. Please advise me is it proper to have this ayurvedic medicine anjd how long it takes to get significant results. Any ayurvedic doctor may please advise me. Thanks.

Dr. Roopakala
Ayurveda 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Pain in joints of hand may be because of Arthritis or injury or some inflammatory changes in joint spaces or cervical spondylosis. Please get it checked with ayurveda physician to diagnose the problem treat acccordingly

Hello there I can understand your concern I would like to know what you were diagnosed with and who diagnosed it ? Also who has suggested you this medicine . I think you are taking this as a part of self medication . Consult a orthopedician in person and also get a Xray done for proper diagnosis and management .as of now you can take a tab. Zerodol-mr twice a day after food . Best regards Dr. Anil Kumar J Jain
Dr. Lalit Mohan
Ayurveda 23 yrs exp Ambala
It seems ur uric acid is incresed dont take pain killers without proper diagnosis first go to a good lab for S. Uric acid investigation till the take 2 gms of ajowain with lukewarm water at night & see the difference in pain remember dont add salt or any thing in aajowain get well soon