Pain in the bottom

Pain in the anus I am experiencing some pain in the anal region for the last 2-3 weeks. This is usually when I take a dump and it stays for a while. It has been really bad only 2 times when I couldn't sleep because of it. Please suggest which doctor I should go to.
views-icons 23 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Kumaran
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 24 yrs exp Delhi
You need to see a general surgeon. Sounds like a fissure.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?