Pain in the ass hole
I have pain near my ass hole. Bleeding is not there but i have difficulty in sitting or walking. Is it piles? What all can be done to cure this No sign of pimple or something of that sort around or near my ass hole

hello. pain in the anal region may be fissure also...or its possible that you have an abscess...kindly consult a gen surgeon and get a thorough examination
Dr. Adivesh Arakeri
Ayurveda 5 yrs exp Belgaum
pain in anal region would be coz of various factors. depending on ur food habits which cause constipation , may be posture effect... continuous pressure on anal region like excess bike riding or long driving or hours together on PC. may suggest ive