Bleeding from ass hole
2 to 3 days ago I went to toilet and have some hard type of potty so from that day I feel Like itching in that area and today bleeding was there.blood come out from hole what exactly is this ?

Dr. Harisha N L

May be fissure or hemorrhoids...it needs to be examined clinically by surgeon please consult nearest surgeon as soon as possible till then Avoid straining during bowel movements. Sitz baths after bowel movements and as needed provide significant symptomatic relief because they relieve some of the painful internal sphincter muscle spasm...Drink adequate fluids. Fluids help prevent constipation.Add fiber to your diet.