Pain in Testes
I am having pain in testes and diagnosed with grade 2 varicocele. I am feeling slightly uncomforable while walking. My doctor says I don't need to undergo any surgery since it is grade 2. I want to ask for a second opinion on this.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Sexologist 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Better medicines available in Ayurveda for your problem, it not only clears varicosity but also improves the sperm quality. Visit nearby Ayurveda physician with reports & start medicines asap.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?