Pain in stomach

If referring to my prior query....as I did sex on my 3 rd day of period as a precaution I took unwanted 72 contraceptive pills after 36 hrs. And also look vitamin c tablets. After 11 day of period I m observing pain in my lower abdomen nd bleeding in a very low amount. Kindly suggest is this the side effects of contraceptive pills or a symptoms of pregnancy.

Doctor Answers (3) on Pain in stomach

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Since you have taken contraceptives, it might be the reason behind abnormal periods. So next time, use a contraception instead of aking such pills. For now, wait for your periods to come. If they are delayes, do a urine pregnancy test to be safe.
Dr. Swati Chitnis Mumbai | Gynecologist
Hi. iPill is progesterone, it can disturb menses. Bleeding you have is a normal effect of iPill, occurring after 1-2 weeks of tablet. Wait for normal periods. If delayed, you can do a pregnancy test to be safe. I suggest you switch to regular OC pills to be stress free
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... I went through your query..... It could be due to consumption of the pill... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs......