Pain in stomach
I am feeling some pain in the left side of my stomach. It's not always paining but sometime after eating something it pains. I've had stomach infection this may and after treatment I was feeling fine but I have this odd pain now please suggest . thnx

hello, stomach pain is a very vague symptom that which needs evaluation and treatment. but you said that you had some infection and got treated for that and after that you felt fine and it started again so I suggest you go follow up with the Same doctor who treated you previously. Thank you