Pain in right testical
Sir i have a sevre pain in my right testical neithr i prformd sex nor i did heavy exercise it pains like hel in my right testicl i feel like some kind of pain i got in nerve it pains from right testical to till thy i cant even sleep what should i do is there any medicine for it
70 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

Hi Was there any injury to the parts before? Take Belladonna 200 (Homoeo),  6 pills,  3 times a day for 3 days. If the pain increases or no change, consult a doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.