Pain in right shoulder
Hi doctor, I have this problem since 2-3 years now. Never consulted any doctor as this pain is occasional. Happens only when I do lot of work or particular shoulder movement.and after giving rest of 9-10 hours the pain goes automatically without medicine. But now I feel that as I work in office and home daily it starts to pain. What problem it can be? My left shoulder is perfectly well. I m a right handed person. Please tell me if you can diagnose and treat my problem. Thank you

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Get an X ray of the shoulder and cervical spine / MRI. Yo need to diagnose the problem before you can treat it. Consult an orthopaedic surgeon