Pain in right lung

Sir, i am asthma patient and I am taking homeopathic medicine.
I am feeling pain inside my right lung since last 1 year I had chest x ray that was normal except some markings and Dr. Told there is nothing to worry but sir pain is continue and I am worry about it can you suggest me what to do?
My asthma is at starting
views-icons 26 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in right lung

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, further higher investigation like CT lungs, PFT tests are required to know the cause.
Kindly consult Pulmonologist for further evaluation and proper treatment....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?