Pain in right lower back
For the past few months everyday in the morning, I feel pain in the right side lower back in kidney area ( i think). But the pain will go if i wake up and sit/walk for a while (in 10-15mins). The pain is causing me wake up early these days just after 5 hrs of sleep. Please suggest what could be the problem and treatment.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You say its just in the morning. And the pain goes away within 15 minutes. Then you need not worry as such. Just do stretching exercises and core strengthening exercises daily. Take a calcium and b-complex supplements daily for a month.  Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.