Pain in right groin
Hello, I am having slight pain in the groin area, I have consulted with doctor and started taking zerodol 4,for almost 2 week. Initially it was very painful but not there is no pain while walking. Sometimes when I sneeze I get pain. I did a scan and doctor told me it's a muscle strain. But even after 3 weeks it's still the same. Is there anything I can do to recover from this.. When I turn around while sleeping I feel pain on the right side. Please advice what can be done here.

Greetings, sorry about your pain. Based on the information you provided, it is a muscle imbalance rather than a strain.  Your description on what posture increases pain the most is not described by you. Your problem is loss of joint space between pelvic bone and thigh bone (femur).
your muscles needed to be corrected (strengthening needed) for gluteus muscles, lower abdominal muscles and stretching psoas muscles.  you need to see a physio well versed in strengthening program.
while sleeping place a pillow between your thigh and ankle so that they do not meet while lying on sides.  adapting this habits reduces pain.  if you cannot find a physio or if physio treatment failed just let me know will assist you to do exact exercises to cure you from pain.
Hello, was this an ultrasound you had? Did it exclude an early hernia (pain on sneezing- makes me suspicious). If hernia is excluded, it is likely to be sprain and you need to give few weeks. If not better, then you need to see an orthopaedic surgeon for assessment- to see if you do not have a spine/hip pathology (are you on steroids for any reason?). Let me know if I can help. Dr M Vashishtha FRCS dr-MV.com